Colorado Springs, United States
HELLO COLORADO SPRINGS
Colorado Springs is situated on the eastern foot of Rocky Mountains in Colorado. It is present at about 1.6 km above sea level. It is a popular tourist destination because of its natural beauty. Having a semi-arid climate, this city has abundant sunshine and also rains. It does have moderate snowfall also.
Things to do-
- Garden of the Gods- This is a beautiful park in Colorado, which has amazing rock formations and trails.
- Pikes Peak- It is the highest peak in the southern part of Rocky Mountain and you can enjoy hiking and climbing here.
- The Broadmoor Seven Falls- This waterfall is included in the National Geographic List of International Falls.
- Cheyenne Mountain Zoo- This is the Zoological Park of Colorado present at high Altitude of 6800 above sea level.
- Cave of the Winds Mountain Park- It is a great place to spend a day out with friends and family. These beautiful caves will mesmerize you.
- Manitou Cliff Dwelling- These are the ruins of Anasazi which is now used as a museum.
- Red Rock Canyon Open Space- A huge park with red rock formation having hiking and bike trails.
- Helen Hunt Falls- It is present on the Cheyenne Creek and is a beautiful place.
- Miramont Castle- A palace built in the Victorian style.
- Rainbow Falls
Where to stay?
- The Broadmoor- It is a classy resort with spa facility, a golf course and fine dining.
- The Cheyenne Canon Inn- It is a Serene Mission style home with antiques in the rooms.
- The Antler, A wyndham Hotel- Rooms in this hotel has mountain views. It provides you with an indoor pool, a grill and microbrewery.
- Clarion Hotel and Conference center-This hotel provide free breakfast, a swimming pool and event space.